Glee Quote of the Week:

Glee Quote of the Week:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life Lesson I've Learned from Glee

The Road to Victory Isn't easy, but It's Worth It.

With the season finale of Glee this past week (ugh, I don't want to talk about it), we have to wait  for a month to see our favorites come back. However, the finale was a good one, and New Directions won regionals and beat the two competitive teams (one of which was coached by the evil Sue). This proves that after a long year and tons of hard work, the underdogs came out on TOP! How does this relate to real life, you ask?

  

Well, after four exhausting years, I'm graduating in less than a month! Like so many of my peers who are currently experiencing this same excitement and fear, it is only because of our hard work that we have made it to this point. We, like the Glee team, have reached the end of a very, very, very long road.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating this year. I wish I were in the same boat as you, but my classes got messed up and credits didnt transfer. Long story short, I have to stay here one year longer :( I can't wait to get out in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as if you just arrived here! How can you be graduating? How is this possible? This sort of thing leaves me conflicted. I'm happy and excited for you. Sad for me. Sigh. Must go watch "Glee" now to cheer up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so the original songs were INCREDIBLE. Even though it wasn't a regionals performance, I have worn out my ipod from listening to Hell to the No on repeat. Mercedes is my idol. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting ready to graduate is just weird.

    ReplyDelete